In an effort to reduce waiting times and enable people to obtain courts at their desired times, we are going to try a phone-in court reservation system for the upcoming season. We will start this system in July so that we will have time to make any modifications as we get closer to the busy season.
Here are the rules:
- Reservations are available for Monday through Friday mornings for members only.
- Reservations can be made up to one day in advance. Reservations will start being taken at 11:00 am. Call Friday for Monday reservations.
- Reservable court times will be 8:00-9:30, 9:30-11:00 and 11:00-12:30. At this time, weekend and evening reservations are not necessary
- On weekdays when there is a home ladies team match, only the 8:00-9:30 time slot will be available for reservations. The 9:30 and 11:00 slots will be first come first serve.
- Voicemail messages for reservations will NOT be honored. You must speak directly to a staff member.
- When making a reservation, names of all players must be given. Please inform staff member of any guests that will be playing. Member is responsible for making sure guests are paid. Guests must also provide proof of residency.
- Starting date to take reservations is Monday, July 18th at 11:00 am for Tuesday July 19th.
- Members may have only one reservation per day.
Rain delays will result in the cancellation of all reservations for that whole morning. Dry courts will be issued on a first come, first serve basis, using the prior sign in sheet method. Two people have to be present before qualifying for a court. As the sheet states...sign your own name only.
After those players have received their 1½ hour of usage, available courts will be given to those members who have been waiting (including those with a canceled reservation)